Even if you’re treading in unknown waters, we have something for you that will bring you to the surface. Make you breathe that fresh air. Do you know what’s at par with music? Poetry! Sure sure, you must have read a ton over the internet. But the boom of your popular internet poets has filled the cup to the brim. We need a little change, doncha think? Here are some good attitude status for facebook.
What do we change to, you ask? How about you share some haikus? Mix it up with those seventeen syllable poems, capturing your emotions. Or what about some classic sonnets? Make those couplets bloom your heart. You’ll be doing everyone a favour, making them known deep things, which few of us are aware of anyway. Get ready for amazing attitude status for Facebook.
1. A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.
2. Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. ”
3. Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
6. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.”
7. The only disability in life is a bad attitude.”
8. You are the conductor of your own attitude! Nobody else can compose your thoughts for you.”
9. Your attitude is either the lock on or the key to the door of success.”
10. Our attitude in the face of life’s challenges determines our suffering or our freedom.”
11. If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems and find you are ready for greater challenges.”
12. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” —Winston S. Churchill
13. Having a positive attitude isn’t wishy-washy, it’s a concrete and intelligent way to view problems, challenges, and obstacles.” – Jeff Moore
14. Our thoughts can move us forward or leave us paralyzed. Don’t let fear cripple your growth. Don’t let doubt disable your dreams.”
15. “It is our failure to become our perceived ideal that ultimately defines us and makes us unique. It’s not easy, but if you accept your misfortune and handle it right your perceived failure can become a catalyst for profound re-invention.”― Conan O’Brien
16. The most important thing you’ll ever wear is your attitude.” – Jeff Moore
17. Take the attitude of a student, never be too big to ask questions, never know too much to learn something new.” – Og Mandino
18. Attitude will always define who we are in life. ”