Laugh your heart out with Funny Whatsapp Status
Laughter is the best medicine. The more you laugh the more you lighten your life and environment. It reduces stress hormones level, lowers blood pressure, releases endorphins and the most amazing thing is that it helps in making your six pack abs.
Smile is the best make up you can use. So, smile often and keep looking beautiful. Genuine beauty is from within and laughing is the source for it. The more you are happy, the more youthful you will look. Most importantly laughing makes you healthier and pink.
The quality that attracts people towards you the most is your sense of humour. It indicates how witty you are and how smartly you play with words. It is one quality that makes you outshine among people. It attracts people towards you and people desire to be around such a person. To be loved by all is everyone’s wish and being a jolly person makes you such a person.
We at Status List are working to bring you funny WhatsApp statuses. WhatsApp has become a major part of everyones lives. Throughout the day we check our WhatsApp multiple times and WhatsApp status is the latest trend these days. Everyone is trying to outshine in putting the most creative and witty statuses. So, we bring to you the most Funny WhatsApp status with which you can become the most funny and cool person among your friends and family. Also, start your day in a jolly mood with our funny statuses. Spread love and laughter with our funny statuses among your friends and be known as the most ‘jolly person.’
Finally, live this life to the fullest by being happy and healthy. Laugh your heart out and enjoy this wonderful life with us.
50 Funny Quotes
- I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
- Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you’re done.
- If two wrongs don’t make a right, try three.
- I am not lazy, I am on energy saving mode.
- Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.
- A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.
- An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it hard enough.
- My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine.
- You never realize what you have until it’s gone. Toilet paper is a good example.
- Dear automatic flushing toilet… I appreciate the enthusiasm, but I wasn’t done yet.
- I keep pressing the space bar, but I’m still on Earth.
- My mind is like my web browser. 19 tabs are open, 3 are frozen and I have no idea where the music is coming from.
- I could be a morning person.. if morning was sometime around noon.
- My neighbors were yelling so loud at their kids to clean up their room that out of fear even I started cleaning my room.
- Some people can’t sleep because they have insomnia. I can’t sleep because I have Internet.
- Those who snore always fall asleep first.
- Me: We need to fall asleep. Brain: No, let’s stay awake and think about every decision we made today.
- Every time we try to eat healthy along comes Christmas, Easter, summer, Friday, or Tuesday and ruins it for us.
- I wish I could invoice people for wasting my time.
- I don’t understand, but I also don’t care… so it works out.
- I fear one day I’ll meet God, he’ll sneeze and I won’t know what to say.
- I’m not here to judge, I’m just pointing out all the mistakes you’re making.
- My neighbour asked if he could use my lawnmower and I told him of course he could, so long as he didn’t take it out of my garden.
- Never forget those who helped you along the way… Google, Wikipedia and Dictionary.
- I already want to take a nap tomorrow.
- Diet day #1: All the unhealthy food has been removed from the house. It was delicious.
- I’m a multi-tasking procrastinator. I can put off multiple things at once.
- My brain cells, skin cells and hair cells continue to die, but my fat cells seem to have an eternal life.
- I don’t have bad handwriting, I’m just using my own font.
- When someone asks where you see yourself in 5 years… Buddy, I’m just trying to make it to Friday.
- It’s all fun and games until your jeans don’t fit any more.
- Why do you wear glasses? My eyes are so beautiful they have to be kept behind glass, like a showcase.
- “Well at least I don’t have to wake up any more.” Is what I want my tombstone to say.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, you can never live long enough to make them all yourself.
- Sit down and let me tell you a story. Once upon a time I was hungry, and that’s what happened to all your chocolate.
- I have lots of hidden talents. The problem is, even I can’t find them.
- I finally realized that people are prisoners of their phones… that’s why it’s called a “cell” phone.
- That awkward moment when someone gets angry at you for clicking a pen, but you have to click it one more time to use it.